SCHOOL TOURS & INFORMATION NIGHTS
(Please scroll down to view Information Nights Info)
Hosted by the Director of Curriculum and Integration, School Tours will provide potential families with an opportunity to:
- Get a clear overview of our curriculum at SPA
- Visit 3-4 classrooms to see the platform and curriculum in action
- Interact and ask questions of the Director of Curriculum and Integration.
School Tours will be limited in size to provide families an intimate forum to learn more about the school, and a place to ask questions and get information. Our hope is that when families leave the School Tour, they will feel informed about the academic and arts experience at SPA and feel more confident that their student will learn the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in college and career.
Please see dates below and sign up for a school tour today.
Click This Link to Sign Up
March 6th @ 9am
March 7th @ 1pm
March 13th @ 9am
March 14th @ 1pm
March 20th @ 9am
March 21st @ 1pm
March 27th @ 9am
March 28th @ 1pm
April 3rd @ 9am
April 4th @ 1pm
April 10th @ 9am
April 11th @ 1pm
April 17th @ 9am
April 18th @ 1pm
Hosted by the Executive Director, Neil McChesney, information nights are designed for interested and prospective families to learn more about the Contra Costa School of Performing Arts. The meetings will provide interested families with an opportunity to:
- Meet the school leadership
- Learn about our programs
- Begin the enrollment process
- Get your questions answered
You do not need to register to participate in an Information Night.
- Tuesday, March 19th 2019, 7- 8pm
- Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 7- 8pm