SCHOOL TOURS & INFORMATION NIGHTS
(Please scroll down to view Information Nights Info)
Hosted by the Director of Curriculum and Integration, School Tours will provide potential families with an opportunity to:
- Get a clear overview of our curriculum at SPA
- Visit 3-4 classrooms to see the platform and curriculum in action
- Interact and ask questions of the Director of Curriculum and Integration.
School Tours will be limited in size to provide families an intimate forum to learn more about the school, and a place to ask questions and get information. Our hope is that when families leave the School Tour, they will feel informed about the academic and arts experience at SPA and feel more confident that their student will learn the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in college and career.
Please see dates below and sign up for a school tour today.
Click This Link to Sign Up
October 3rd @ 9am
October 11th @ 1pm
October 17th @ 9am
October 25th @ 1pm
October 31st @ 9am
November 8th @ 1pm
November 14th @ 9am
November 29th @ 1pm
December 5th @ 9am
December 13th @ 1pm
January 9th @ 9am
January 17th @ 1pm
January 23rd @ 9am
January 31st @ 1pm
Hosted by the Executive Director, Neil McChesney, information nights are designed for interested and prospective families to learn more about the Contra Costa School of Performing Arts. The meetings will provide interested families with an opportunity to:
- Meet the school leadership
- Learn about our programs
- Begin the enrollment process
- Get your questions answered
You do not need to register to participate in an Information Night.
- Thursday, November 15th, 7-9pm
- Monday, December 10th, 7-9pm
- Wednesday, January 23rd, 7-9pm