The Contra Costa School of Performing Arts is a tuition free, public charter school that is located at 2730 Mitchell Drive in Walnut Creek, CA and serving grades 6-12. In order to enroll in Contra Costa School of Performing Arts you must complete the following steps in order and in compliance with posted deadlines.
Please review the Enrollment Policy (CLICK HERE) for more details. Do not hesitate to contact the school with questions or concerns at any time (firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-235-1130).
SPA Enrollment Process
1. Submit an Application
2. Attend an Arts Open House Event : Attend Virtually HERE
3. Declare Major (complete Google Form after viewing Virtual Arts Open House)
4. Public Random Drawing
5. Enrollment Offers and wait-list numbers will be communicated immediately after the PRD
6. Submit Confirmation of Acceptance by required deadline
7. Complete and submit Registration documentation by required deadline
8. Attend and participate in Arts Placement Auditions (students only need to attend one audition)
9. Placement Audition dates TBD
In addition to any other requirement imposed under law, SPA shall be nonsectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations, shall not charge tuition, and shall not discriminate against any pupil on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, disability, or any of the characteristics listed in Education Code Section 220. Admission to SPA is open to any resident of California that is of legal age to attend public school. SPA admits all pupils who wish to attend as outlined in Education Code Section 47605(d)(2).
The SPA Board of Directors shall ensure that student outreach activities and information sessions, including but not limited to those activities as described in the SPA Charter, which are designed to recruit a broad, diverse representation of students, are conducted in accordance with the SPA Charter. There is no fee to apply to or attend SPA.
For inquiries about enrollment please contact us at email@example.com or call the school at 925-235-1130