SPA is a tuition free, public charter school located at 2730 Mitchell Drive in Walnut Creek, CA and serving grades 6-12.
Enrollment is still available for 2017-2018
(accepting students in grades 6 through 11)
For 2017-2018, please complete the Intent to Enroll Form
Once your form is submitted, please call our main office (925-235-1130) to ensure your application has been recieved. Once your application has been processed you will receive confirmation from the SPA staff as well as information about next steps within 72 buiness hours.
To learn more about our program please check out our website or attend one of the following events for interested families:
- Open House: Come walk our campus, engage with staff, and see some student performances from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Saturday, September 30th.
- School Tours: Sign up for an intimate school tour open to bother parents and their students where we will take you through the cmapus and observe classes ina ction. We have multiple dates and times available - check the events calendar on our website or sign up directly: http://spaschoolvisit.eventbrite.com
SCHOOL TOUR DATES:
- Monday September 18, 2017 @10am
- Monday September 18, 2017 @1pm
- Tuesday September 19, 2017 @1pm
- Wednesday September 20, 2017 @9am
- Thursday September 21, 2017 @1pm
- Friday September 22, 2017 @9pm
- Monday September 25, 2017 @10am
- Monday September 25, 2017 @1pm
- Wednesday September 27, 2017 @9am
- Friday September 29, 2017 @9pm
- Wednesday October 4, 2017 @9am
- Thursday October 12, 2017@1pm
- Wednesday October 18, 2017 @9am
- Thursday October 26, 2017@1pm
- Wednesday November 1, 2017 @9am
- Thursday November 9, 2017 @1pm
- Wednesday November 15, 2017 @9am
- Thursday November 30, 2017 @1pm
- Wednesday December 6, 2017 @9am
- Thursday December 14, 2017 @1pm
In addition to any other requirement imposed under law, SPA shall be nonsectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations, shall not charge tuition, and shall not discriminate against any pupil on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, disability, or any of the characteristics listed in Education Code Section 220. Admission to SPA is open to any resident of California that is of legal age to attend public school. SPA admits all pupils who wish to attend as outlined in Education Code Section 47605(d)(2). SPA has no requirements for admission.
The SPA Board of Directors shall ensure that student outreach activities and information sessions, including but not limited to those activities as described in the SPA Charter, which are designed to recruit a broad, diverse representation of students, are conducted in accordance with the SPA Charter. There is no fee to apply to or attend SPA.
Enrollment and Public Random Drawing Policy